It's Jedi time again, folks! Those lovely people at TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX FILMS have invited us - yes, plain us - to the meeja screening of
STAR WARS: EPISODE III
REVENGE OF THE SITH
(Cue theme...) "DAAA da da da..."
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, two ill-experienced and rarely-listened-to radio presenters worked on a show on a tremedously poplular Irish radio station. One of them was an incredibly attractive, well-turned out young man and a huge hit with the ladies... the other one was known as JP. Armed with only a text message machine and a CD player, they must battle with honour to win the war against the dreaded imperial warrior, Darcy Vader. They don't stand a chance.
What fantastic photo editing!
We were talking about the awful waste of airtime that is Joey. Scary Spice Mel B is going to star in it. Now THAT'S a good catch! JP had a nosebleed. Eva Longhoria says Hugh Grant is her ideal man. And you can buy your own AT-AT's from Star Wars. You know, the things that the baddies drive in, that look like big dogs. A steal at 45 grand. Rich nerds. Someone texted to call us rookies(see below). Continuing on the SW theme, we confused that with Wookies & Chewbacca. Idiots. Big Game winner was the lovely Katherine from Achill.
- I watch joey just to see drea de matteo al in cork.
- Nothin wrong with gettin nose bleed had them for bout 7 years from age 10 until got a stick put up me nose and got it fixed.Freezed it a think great job.
- I'm disgusted wit ur language on the radio, why dont ye rookies use ur studio time wisely an talk less about gyms an pickin ur noses an try impressin ur listeners. Must be a fatty.
- JP's nose.
- JP's temper. He pushed the wrong button on the Coke machine and got Fanta Lemon instead of Lilt. The mood was less than totally tropical.
- The gym is not going to happen tomorrow, but we will get there this week.