Friday, September 22, 2006

FriSept22 Get Online...

Well, you already are. Hey, while you're here, why not check out the podblast, which is downloadable from iTunes - you can find the full how-to here.

In the latest episode, JP and I talk about... well, fuck all. It's 15 minutes of us trying to think of something to say.

And once you're done doing that, see SecondLife.com - the site I was telling you about in my last post. It's a life-sucking addiction. It's great.

Thanks a million for the birthday wishes yesterday. I got: a t-shirt; a jumper; a watch; a putter set; a steamer; a magazine; a bottle of whiskey; a tin of PAL dog food; a clay pigeon-shooting voucher and three cards. My tightarse brother still has to give me a present.

Finally, all the best to Today FM's earliest bird, who's marrying her bloke today. Happy Wedding, AM Kelly!

Have a good weekend.

Ray