Wednesday, September 20, 2006

WedSept20 What Is He Wearing?

Here I am: making the effort as promised.

Jumping on bandwagon number one, if you haven't seen it yet, check out Johnny Logan and Kaye Styles, with the cover version of Logan's Eurovision classic, "Hold Me Now". I want a white leather tracksuit.

And the second bandwagon is Second Life. I'm sure you've heard the hype about this over the past few days - it's all I've heard since I woke up this morning. Adelle from The Ian Dempsey Breakfast Show team emailed me and hooked me up, and it's quite bloody addictive!

Forget your Bebo and MySpace: Second Life is the future. In fact, it's pobably too much like the future. You need a good, solid broadband connection for it though. I still don't really get it yet, but I'm working on it.

Ray